… B2CLine Plus and B2CLine Premium – the fast and customer-friendly pallet shipment to online buyers
With B2CLine, B2CLine Plus, and B2CLine Premium*, we offer online store operators and their customers outstanding service for shipping general cargo anywhere in Germany – providing solid reasons for optimum ratings. Advantages include early notification of the delivery date by SMS, voice call and/or email as well as further booking options for evening delivery, drop-off at the recipient’s address, and delivery to the customer’s home. Our services involve a minimal investment of time and resources by webshop operators but offer significant improvements in customer satisfaction and better prospects for top ratings. The more so as shipment notification is possible in selected European countries.
Overview of benefits for webshop operators and their customers:
- Early notification of the delivery date to the customer by SMS, voice call and/or email and the possibility to choose that the shipment be dropped off at the recipient’s address. This increases the success rate of first-time deliveries and reduces the risk of returns.
- If the notification tool is integrated into the webshop, the customer can select a convenient delivery date and other services during the ordering process itself. The notification tool is compatible with all webshop systems, forms of data transmission, programming software, and interfaces.
- Deliveries are fast – subject to certain conditions even on the day after purchase.
- For the sender, it is also possible to arrange for the drop-off of a shipment. That way a delivery reaches its recipient on the first attempt even if they are not at home.
- B2CLine Plus offers not only notification but also delivery of the goods to the place of use and removal of the pallet. B2CLine Premium provides the additional service of a second man to assist the driver with the delivery.
- Delivery on the following work day, optional by 8 or 10 o’clock or noon (B2CLine only)
- Real-time track & trace ensures a high level of transparency
For more information please consult the table below.
BTW: We now also offer shipment notifications to end consumers in many European countries. Click here for more detail.
|Product overview*||B2CLine||B2CLine Plus||B2CLine Premium||B2CLine Europe|
|Save time: B2CLine offers your customers early notice of the delivery date via SMS, voice call, or email, delivery to the kerbside, and the option to issue a drop-off permit.||With B2CLine Plus, we not only notify your customer of a consignment, we even take it right to their living quarters or cellar and take the pallet with us when we leave.||With B2CLine Premium, even heavy or large items are no longer a problem, because another employee supports our driver in delivering the goods we previously notified.||Do you need to ship goods across borders? With B2CLine Europe we also notify your customers in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, and Switzerland of their order’s arrival date and time slot.|
|Notification offering various time slots|
|Delivery on the next working day (NightLine NextDay) or on the next working day by 8, 10 or 12 a.m. (NightLinePlus 8, 10 or 12)|
|Delivery of the goods to the place of use|
|Removal with two men|
|*The consignor or principal determines the scope of services at the final consignee’s premises|
Maybe you’re also interested in the following services:
Delivery on the next working day after collection
Procurement logistics across Europe, with SeaLine even across continents
Delivery free at place of use instead of free curbside
Delivery across Germany by 8 a.m., 10 a.m. or noon
Regular delivery time of 24 to 48 hours anywhere in Germany
Frost protection from collection to delivery
Delivery on the precisely specified day